7 Great Reasons You Should Be Publishing On LinkedIn
LinkedIn Marketing for Small Business
LinkedIn Marketing for Small Business is becoming increasingly popular because it is a fast growing platform and the world’s largest professional network with hundreds of millions of users. Posting regular, valuable content on Linkedln helps to create trust between you and your connections and helps you to be seen as an expert in your field. Why does this matter? Well, those that are perceived as experts in their field are able to command higher rates and get more business and wouldn’t we all like that!
7 reasons to publish content on LinkedIn
- It helps keep you top of mind within your LinkedIn network.
- Your content provides more value to your network. For instance, posts offering free advice, tips or information on industry trends are often useful to your network.
- It allows you to share your expertise, insights, technical or industry knowledge with a broader audience.
- It helps to amplify your blog content to a wider audience and can help drive traffic back to your website, but be sure to use url links within your posts to help people navigate back to your website.
- It helps position you as a thought leader in your industry.
- It can help build your business profile. How? Well if you’ve won an award lately, worked with a high profile client, gotten some great press, share a post about it. All these things help create ‘social proof’ or ‘evidence’ that can help you to secure future sales.
- Your network can share your LinkedIn post and this opens up your content to a wider audience.
When thinking about LinkedIn Marketing and more specifically the types of posts you should write, remember to ask yourself;
- What do I want to be known for?
- What sorts of challenges and desires do my ideal customers have?
- Then write your posts using key messages that show you understand these challenges, or desires and that you can help provide a good solution.
Following this strategy with help you to better connect with your target customers and build rapport.
Want more information on how to use LinkedIn for lead generation, check out our previous blog post, or if you need help with your overall digital marketing strategy, take a look at our marketing services we’d be happy to help.
Best of Luck,
Founder & Director
Small Chilli Marketing